Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'm not sure where it does belong and I didn't want to clutter up the other forums with this question -- so thought I'd clutter up my thread. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Posting my doodle in the other forums would make me feel like a preschooler pinning up my pudding painting in an art gallery.

Before today, my computer graphic creations have been limited to some swirly colored backgrounds in PSP (and the flat faced little guy above).

I'm playing with the Webster trial included on the Xara3d 4 cd. I don't have the time right now to fully utilize the 30 day trial of XaraX. I thought playing with Webster might give me an idea if I enjoyed or wanted to further explore creating graphics.

My question - is there a way to draw free hand lines in Webster or does everything have to be done with the editable shape tool? A free hand line would have been nice for shoulders, nose, etc...

I do have to comment, I love Webster's clarity over PSP. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] Before saving to PSP to post here, the shadow under her jaw was so smooth, I was impressed.

Thanks in advance,
    Ronda
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	femalepsp.jpg 
Views:	271 
Size:	15.2 KB 
ID:	12995  

this is the Xara web file.
    Attached Files Attached Files