Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Ok, I am not a master of Photoshop, but I draw with "grid" and the "snap to grid" to give the RETRO-GAMES style. But I wrong....because I want draw inside the grid block and instead I draw in the midle of grid block..!! How I can draw in the block of grid? Or you know other way to make graphic RETRO-GAMES style??

Thanks 1000 !!!

[This message was edited by spyro70 on April 09, 2001 at 02:31 PM.]
    IP

Ok, I am not a master of Photoshop, but I draw with "grid" and the "snap to grid" to give the RETRO-GAMES style. But I wrong....because I want draw inside the grid block and instead I draw in the midle of grid block..!! How I can draw in the block of grid? Or you know other way to make graphic RETRO-GAMES style??

Thanks 1000 !!!

[This message was edited by spyro70 on April 09, 2001 at 02:31 PM.]
    IP

nobody?
    IP

Hi Spyro, sorry for the delayed response here.

I'm not sure by your description just exactly what your question/problem is???

Would it be possible for you to create a graphic that can show what your problem is? That would help.

As far as i can tell by your description, it sounds like you're having a problem snapping a selection tool to the grid lines. Usually this will be because in your grid spacing preferences (EDIT/PREFERENCES) you have too small a number.

I'll await your response to this post before going into any further details.

Mark...
    IP

I am not too sure what you are asking either. Are you asking how you override the snap to grid when you painting or making selections? If it is, try holding down the control key...it will not snap to grid then. Although, you could turn off the snap to feature as well.
    IP

...excuse me for my bad english, you are right!I have not explain it enough.
    My problem is this:
    I'm making some games for children and I want give to my games the graphic of old games. Do you know the graphic of SUPER MARIO? INVADERS? PACMAN? Well I want imitate that graphics. Now,as the graphic of these games was characteristic by big pixel blocks I wanted make it with Photoshop!The only way that I found to make it with photoshop is to work with the pen tool and the grid (with snap to grid).But I have seen that I am not able to draw exactly the blocks separately because the pen tool superimpose a block up other.Do you have any suggestions?
    IP