Hey guys,

Toographic, you are indeed right. Your opinion is much appreciated, too. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] Ulead Cool 3D, however, is still not what I'm looking for. I know this not from tinkering with it in a few hours. I was a few minutes! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] But, really, though it didn't take me long, I still know and would bet that you wouldn't be able to acheive the shapes and styles that I was inquring about with Ulead 3D. I like the program but, it (and Xara 3D) is not for what I want to do. Though I know of what you are saying since I was not born yesterday. But, I finally found software that does the type of effects that I am looking for thanks to the good people of the forums.

Gigit, Photoimpact is a COOL peice of software! I love it! AND it export/saves in .PSD!! It kicks butt!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] It even does the arch-like shape that I want when I use the horizonatal deforming when I open a new document, click the text tool, and type my text. I can deform text in PI and open in Photoshop. I can even open some my Photoshop documents in PI (even though my PS effects don't show up in PI, but that's cool). Oh, yeah, I figured out that text problem, too. Sorry I didn't get back to ya' and I thanks you VERY much for replying to me. Thanks for the advice, and as usual, thanks for the cool sense of humor where some people get a little testy. Thanks, pal. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Take care ok?
RJ

Gigit, Thanks for the advice. You