Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I installed the patch and tried what was important for me.
    After 10 minutes, there are at least two points I can't understand:

1) X still don't keep my settings for font, outline, fill color etc. Not even if I 'SET' them and save as default-template. I mean, what have we been talking all about. Didn't we have a poll for having control over those options ??
    And didn't the vast majority vote for more control and for preserving chosen settings ??
    Why do I still have to change the font from "Times New Roman, 12 pt" to my desired font/size, EVERY TIME I paste text, even I changed it before for the very document ???
    What are you doing all day, Xara programmers ??? Can't you listen ONCE to your users ???

2) I had my all my disc cliparts nicely imported into Xara X. Why are they all gone after the patch ??
    You think it's funny to import half a harddisk full with different folders again ???

I don't even dare try the name-gallery before others confirm it's working now ..

Again: BOOOOOOOO Xara !!!!

A VERY disappointed
    Wolfgang

[This message was edited by Wolfgang on May 18, 2001 at 14:24.]

[This message was edited by Wolfgang on May 18, 2001 at 14:25.]

I installed the patch and tried what was important for me.
    After 10 minutes, there are at least two points I can't understand:

1) X still don't keep my settings for font, outline, fill color etc. Not even if I 'SET' them and save as default-template. I mean, what have we been talking all about. Didn't we have a poll for having control over those options ??
    And didn't the vast majority vote for more control and for preserving chosen settings ??
    Why do I still have to change the font from "Times New Roman, 12 pt" to my desired font/size, EVERY TIME I paste text, even I changed it before for the very document ???
    What are you doing all day, Xara programmers ??? Can't you listen ONCE to your users ???

2) I had my all my disc cliparts nicely imported into Xara X. Why are they all gone after the patch ??
    You think it's funny to import half a harddisk full with different folders again ???

I don't even dare try the name-gallery before others confirm it's working now ..

Again: BOOOOOOOO Xara !!!!

A VERY disappointed
    Wolfgang

[This message was edited by Wolfgang on May 18, 2001 at 14:24.]

[This message was edited by Wolfgang on May 18, 2001 at 14:25.]