Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Anyone else out there working in Thailand?
    I have a serious problem as am Xaradependent and refuse to go back to any of those other packages, but now I have to work with Thai script.
    We have Thai Windows, Thai fonts and all that, but Xara just can't manage Thai fonts decently (each line of text has three levels with different characters and descriptives appearing on the main line, above, or below).

HHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLP PLEASE!
    Stuck in a tropical island paradise!

One workaround I've found that works with Chinese, Korean, and Japanese text (which conveniently all have characters which are more or less square-shaped) is to enter the text in Microsoft Word first. Then cut or copy the text to the clipboard, and paste into Xara as a Windows Metafile. The resulting snippet will be very large, so you'll need to scroll around to grab the handles and resize to fit.

VERY IMPORTANT: You have to "Convert to Editable Shapes" or else this Asian-language text, Windows Metafile or no, will be garbage when you open the file on a computer which doesn't have the fonts installed.

Well AJ the solution is, just go to this forum and ask how it is done. The forum is in arabic but u can post ur question in English.
    the forum is here
    http://maxforums.net