Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I don't usually post notices on this board for my own site, and i'm not going to make a habit of this either. But, for anyone interested...

Just thought i let folks know i've just finished a new tute on my site...

Real Glass/Plastic Capsule effect - also know as "Plastic Pill Button effect". But my take on the effect is slightly more complex.

Here's the link: Real Glass/Plastic Buttons

Hope ya like it [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	glass-button_header.gif 
Views:	460 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	8155  
    IP

I don't usually post notices on this board for my own site, and i'm not going to make a habit of this either. But, for anyone interested...

Just thought i let folks know i've just finished a new tute on my site...

Real Glass/Plastic Capsule effect - also know as "Plastic Pill Button effect". But my take on the effect is slightly more complex.

Here's the link: Real Glass/Plastic Buttons

Hope ya like it [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    IP

I gotta be honest with ya here Mark, your site was one of the reasons I went out and bought Photoshop. Please don't hold back from us about your site. By the way, Thanks, You've taught me alot and I'm greatful even if I'm a newbie [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Jeff
    IP

Gee-golly-wowza! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Thanks much for those kind words and encouragement my friend. I truely appreciate them i do!

Consider it done then... i'll also post info about new stuff on my site at this board, as well as on my own. Speaking of which...

NEW Tutorial!: I've just completed a tute explaining image transparency with Photoshop 5.5 & 6. The link to the tute is on my front page => The Photoshop Guru's Handbook

Have a good one!
    IP

Cool! Now your talkin! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] ( I need all the help I can get, hehe ) After using programs with simple interfaces like Corel photopaint and draw, I get lost in Photoshop 6 pretty easy. It'll take some time but I'll get there, especially when cool people share so much of their knowledge! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Thanks,
    Jeff

(another edit, man if I wasn't pushin the big 40 I'd go back to preschool!) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]
    IP

That's Coolllll...That' why im very much hook on to Photoshop.Am just starting to practice P6 and i hope i can do learn more especially with you guys who can share ideas.You're great...

NOTNOT
    IP