Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Erik, I hope you are not serious... otherwise you making really "big something" from yourself.

I don't even know Peter. We exchanged 2 e-mails where he told me that he posted here a question (not this thread) and I told him he should use xara. That's all. But why I need to defend myself? Tell me what did I do to you or anybody else?

Why many of you are so spooky? Read my post, did I offend you or somebody else? So why you suggesting that I arranged all this????? What you would do if somebody else suggest that you are posting under 2 different names here just to get attention?
    You should tell me that I am not welcome on this board directly, not play a kids games on who I am or what I do. I am an adult, I am not a kid who has nothing to do just post on a board under different names.

But there is one thing we share. We now both think that this was a really wasted time.
    I am so sorry that I've been dragged to this board and wasted my precious time actually helping xara get another custommer.

And yes if you are administrator, please remove my name from this board + all the posts. Play on your own sand alone.

P.S. Roman - Dmagician: Nazdarek, nielenze mas pravdu ale vidim ze si z Nitry, ja som z Trencina

[This message was edited by Oscar on July 26, 2001 at 18:56.]

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

Oscar - Please continue your participation. Perhaps forget about this thread - most of us wish we could [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Peter P. - Same for you. I for one am anxious to see what developed out of your experiments with xara.

Peter Duggan - The other Peter might be right that often we don't read carefully. Most of us probably are guilty of that. All too often we read things unintended into the posts of others. I feel Peter P's 'sore wounds' comment was just his trying to explain to himself why his intentions were being questioned. I, for one, am not insulted in the least by anything Peter P. posted in this thread or in the quote from the email he sent you.

Erik - I hope you'll join me in encouraging Peter P. and Oscar to continue participating. Oh and I really love that carved block you posted earlier in the thread. The lighting looks great!

To everyone - Please let us all just be friends. I fail to see any reason why we can't be ...

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

Every once in a while I visit the web-site www.designer-info.com. This site has won the "Best of the Net" award, given by about.com in feb. 2000. I wrote designer-info.com an E-mail to ask them why they never reviewed the product Real-Draw Pro. Two days later, I got an E-mail back from the publisher, that by coincidence they had just finished a review of the product. They let me read the review that will be published on their site soon. The news is, that for the first time in their history they gave a product the maximum score; in this case Real-Draw Pro v2.2.
    I hope that now some people understand why I got excited with the product. Congratulations Oscar, you did a hell of a good job! Take a look at the Xara X review too; some good ratings too.
    Anyone who is interested in the full Real-Draw Pro review, feel so free to E-mail me and I'll send it over (quite a large review).

To really end this tread now; thanks for the people who helped me to teach me more about Xara X. It really gave me the inspiration to discover more aspect of this wonderful product that together with Real-Draw Pro can help me to discover new terrains in graphics design.

It is your job to play "moderato", but me, and I think Peter Duggan will join my orchestra, follow our hearts and intuition and can play "Andante Furioso", and you may add "con brio" whenever it is necessary.

I will not respond anymore to anonymous threads. How often have we had them silly questions "what to choose?" etc by people who stay anonymous or write under a false name? Ask Gary, ask the others: after a while they disappear and take your time and energy with them.

I recommended a book in the thread about the Indian on the Xara Gallery. (Same style and atmosphere as this one.) It is a book everyone should read, as it helps you a lot when dealing with people. It's called "Games people play" by Dr. Eric Berne. When you find it: read the "Yes, but..." game. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

If you don't work against time, time often works for you.

A dude using Xara from Slovakia!!! Exciting. Hey contact me and don't go away, this forum used to be good few weeks ago [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

If you don't know my mail (which should be in my profile or at least link to my site where you find the mail) post a request here. Thanxie.

To Erik Heyninck:

Zeg lulletje rozewater, heb jij niets anders te doen dan te zwetsen zoals jij doet. Al dat gezeur over anoniem of niet anoniem, alsof jij met 100% zekerheid kunt vertellen of iemand die zijn gegevens ingevuld heeft, wel met zekerheid de waarheid spreekt. Laten we het eens over je E-mail adres hebben, klopt ook geen snars van. Ik vind je maar een grote zaniker van een kut Belg, die niets anders te doen heeft dan een beetje mensen op stang lopen te jagen. Als je je eigen verveelt en vindt dat deze forum je clubje is, dan moet je toch eens goed in de spiegel gaan kijken en jezelf afvragen of je geen afwijking hebt. En dan mensen als Oscar beschuldigen van zich voordoen als iemand anders. Als je niet kunt begrijpen dat sommige mensen plezier met hun computer willen hebben, dan moet jij je afvragen of niet JIJ snel je biezen moet pakken. Dit kinderlijke gedrag van je begint sommige mensen aardig de keel uithangen droplul.

most of you don't read dutch.

I could translate, but I can't lower myself to that kind of vocabulary.
    Remarkable that Roman and me are both adressed in our native languages by two different people? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

If you don't work against time, time often works for you.

Oscar wrote something like Hi dude I'm from slovakia too.. I'm from Trencin. ;-) I hope he will stay here... I don't know but to me it seems like the the people seem to spend more time on talking than creating here. I always open the new thread because I would like to see the new creation. Thumbs up to Ross staying [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img] at all occasions and also to Gary althoug he seems a little bit disenchanted lately. Cheer up people. There still a lot to discover. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Great picture of the Sony Cybershot (?)
    could you post a bigger shot so we can see some of the details? I supose it can all be done in XARA X probably with a lot of patience, and gallons of coffee!

keep posting

eric