Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Brett, the demo for 1.5 is supposedly coming out in a couple weeks, along with the update for 1.51x? We'll know for sure when we see it, because they're trying to get more features crammed in and more bugs worked out. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Scilynt, THANKS for the heads-up on the Zbrush VTM videos. They're on the basic side, but really [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]!

Danny Huff

[This message was edited by Danny Huff on October 31, 2002 at 20:44.]

[This message was edited by Danny Huff on October 31, 2002 at 20:45.]

Thanks guys, I'm dying to try this app now that is an actual 3d modelling app with the implementation of ZSpheres. I do still wish they would make it available as a modelling-app-only product (I think they'd draw alot more interest from the established Maya/Max/XSI/Lightwave users). Don't get me wrong, it won't replace Lightwave as a modelling tool (for me at least, especially for non-organic models), but I those animations of simple ball construction becoming detailed polygonal mesh intrigue me. I've got to try it before I even think about buying it.

Thanks again,
    Brett

Yeah I agree, I don't think ZBrush will completely replace any of the other highend programs any time soon but really it is a great suplement for your needs. And for the price it's hard to find many flaws at all lol.

Danny Huff, no problem at all [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]. We will be adding new ones (segments) up there to download as BuZZ gets time to finish them. People really seem to be liking them.

And yeah, they do start out pretty basic but that seemed to be the wall a lot of people have been having in getting into ZBrush. Most people are so used to the way other 3d programs do things that they felt lost and never really gave it a chance. So hopefully with the VTM's they will be able to get past that and start getting productive.

Although just like all the other VTM series they start out at total beginner but will go through highly advanced. BuZZ has been carefull not to leave out the total beginners even if it has 'bored' a few of the more advanced users. But don't worry they will get there soon enough [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]