Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

You see Guys this is my first serious attempt using Xara. That's why I keep asking you pro's questions.

I did find a bug in Xara this week and mailed it to Xara so I'm helping you Guys in another way ;-)

Ok here it is. When ppring a graphic with some text in it everything goed well when doing a green background with white text (no outline) when I change the text color to black everything looks file on screen but when I print it the black text looks shifted, there is a small stripe of white visible to the left of the black text.
    Thanks in advance,
    Frits

You see Guys this is my first serious attempt using Xara. That's why I keep asking you pro's questions.

I did find a bug in Xara this week and mailed it to Xara so I'm helping you Guys in another way ;-)

Ok here it is. When ppring a graphic with some text in it everything goed well when doing a green background with white text (no outline) when I change the text color to black everything looks file on screen but when I print it the black text looks shifted, there is a small stripe of white visible to the left of the black text.
    Thanks in advance,
    Frits