Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Clear !!

Narrator: I am here at Mesh Memorial Hospital in downtown X.Y.Z. It seems T.C.T. (toy collaboration thread) has taken a turn for the worst. Let's listen in on the events....

Doctor Spline: Bring it up to 3400.

Clear!! ... ZAAAAP .... again
    Clear!! ...ZAAAAP

beep, beep, beep, beep beep, beep

Nurse Poly: We have a pulse, doctor. Bood pressure still low, vital signs near transparent. That was close.

Doctor Spline: Ok, let's get it to the I.C.U. stat. Run 100 CC's of Nurbs and 20 milligrams of Boolean. Start it on an I.V. of 100% enthusiam but keep an eye on it. I may go into shock!

Narrator: Ladies and gentlemen, we have just witnessed what can happen to a good idea if it not nurtured properly. Back to you,..

Narrator: I am here at Mesh Memorial Hospital in downtown X.Y.Z. It seems T.C.T. (toy collaboration thread) has taken a turn for the worst. Let's listen in on the events....

Doctor Spline: Bring it up to 3400.

Clear!! ... ZAAAAP .... again
    Clear!! ...ZAAAAP

beep, beep, beep, beep beep, beep

Nurse Poly: We have a pulse, doctor. Bood pressure still low, vital signs near transparent. That was close.

Doctor Spline: Ok, let's get it to the I.C.U. stat. Run 100 CC's of Nurbs and 20 milligrams of Boolean. Start it on an I.V. of 100% enthusiam but keep an eye on it. I may go into shock!

Narrator: Ladies and gentlemen, we have just witnessed what can happen to a good idea if it not nurtured properly. Back to you,..

...maybe it can be of some use...
    i thing the bot has a working bonesystem...gotta go home and check...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Reinforcements.jpg 
Views:	218 
Size:	71.4 KB 
ID:	5643  

ahahaa ... that's a great image Snooze, i like that. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Ya you're right Wayne, we need to shoot some andrenalin back into that thread.

cool image.

Yup ... let's get it going!! Again...

Jens, are you still in? If not, I'll take a stab at the 'bot.

W

andalucía · españa and lower saxony · germany

...I will do what I can. However, feel free to use the bot file I've uploaded to my server. Just in case you need another format in addition to *.3ds and *.obj, let me know - I can upload *.c4d v7, *.dxf etc as well. Or did I upload a Maya format? I don't remember...

Snooze, the scene is great - I love virtual destructions ;-}

jens

jens g.r. benthien
    designer
    http://jens.highspeedweb.net
    --------------------//--
    We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.
    --------------------//--

Snooze, I'd have to say that is one of the coolest images I've seen yet! Great job

Steve Newport
    Steve Newport

-www.SteveNewport.com-

next three weeks will be filled of exams for me... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] but afterwards i'll be modeling some toys, in the meantime...if i get time...i'll upload some models to my site...i'll tell you if i do...

Galleri42

Very cool image Snooze [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Stu.