Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I haven't posted in a while, but I have been checking in everyday to see if anyone needs any help with anything. I have been busy working on a portait of my parents that I am going to print out on canvas and give to my siblings for Christmas presents. I used an old b/w photo for reference and boy was it a "doozy" trying to get skintones to look halfway presentable! I will just post a link here to the page that it is on so that you can see both the finished portait and the black and white photo. The picture is of my family and was taken before I was born.....many, many years ago!
    Take care everyone!
    Carolyn
    Studio Bean Gallery 1B
    IP

I haven't posted in a while, but I have been checking in everyday to see if anyone needs any help with anything. I have been busy working on a portait of my parents that I am going to print out on canvas and give to my siblings for Christmas presents. I used an old b/w photo for reference and boy was it a "doozy" trying to get skintones to look halfway presentable! I will just post a link here to the page that it is on so that you can see both the finished portait and the black and white photo. The picture is of my family and was taken before I was born.....many, many years ago!
    Take care everyone!
    Carolyn
    Studio Bean Gallery 1B
    IP

Carolyn... your painting is nothing short of brilliant... wowsers... you got the brush girl... your Dad, like mine, sure does look young [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Fanatastic work here, simply marvy...

thank you so much for sharing [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    IP

Wilmington, NC USA and Daejeon, South Korea

WOW! That's incredible! As Gidgit says, "You really have the brush"!!! Awesome!

Joelle

The sandcastles of our lives are nothing when compared to the tides of our destinies.
    Joelle

The sandcastles of our lives are nothing when compared to the tides of our destinies.
    IP

Thanks Joelle and Gidget!

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] Carolyn
    IP