Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Gallery...

Hey, theKeeper! Sorry it took me so long to get back here. Since I took those lessons during the height of Motown and Liverpool, being called a "Lawrence Welk" clone was totally uncool! I can't play a note today for the life of me, but I have fond memories of my family making up their own little band: two accordians, one guitar, one cheesy organ, a set of drums, and 7 totally out-of-tune voices. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

I have the utmost respect and envy for artists who can play and sing, too. Pork fat rules! Hahahahahaha!

I think its because artists and musicians are so creative that it makes sense for a creative minds to diversify.Actually I would hazzard a guess and say its a left brain right thing.

Smorg...I used to play the guitar when I was younger {very very badly} so I learnt not to diversify too much anymore...hahahaaa [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Stu.

I meant to say left brain right brain thing.

Stu.

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Hi Peter, Smorg, Stu.

Wow guys it's great to see so many others that have a similar bg as i do! That's great!

Peter...
    You're right about Opera & it's CSS support. If i'm not mistaken actually, they're following the W3C's specs closer than even MS or NS do at the moment.
    I think what i was hinting at though is that between the 3 of them, none are coming close enough yet to matching "each other's" type of support (i.e. cross-browser compatibility). And unfortunately for Opera, until they become a bigger player, that appears to leave them more on the outside than the 2 big dogs. Which i totally don't agree with at all, but... aaa well. /

Thanks for talkin guys.
    Mark...

...since it's joined the "Big" guys in that they now have a tracker installed in their latest version like IE and Netscape to monitor where you go. Must be that Carnivore thing; a very wise man, whose site I stumbled across in a search about searching, said: if it ain't broke, don't fix it 'cause the best version you can have is at least two levels below what just came out. (The newer stuff is just too buggy.)

Rogue against Wintel that I am, Opera is one I've never tried. Does anyone know if it's open source?