Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hey guys, it's been a long time. Unfortunately, I haven't been using my xara much lately, as I have, I guess, artheritis, or carpel tunnel, or something that requires me to do more than move the stupid mouse. I have, however, been checking in with you from time to time.

Anyway, we are in need of designers (cuz I am not very good anyway). After 15 years of subcontracting, we want to go out and write our own contracts. Rich, the genius in the group, is an accomplished programmer and can make a website sing; Me, well I just push paper around and try to get contract. A CPA by trade, I can do it pretty well. I do work on smaller accouting type contracts. While Rich is accustomed to working for Conglomerates, we have decided we will need to start out with smaller companies, and smaller companies need dazzeling websites. You guys are getting 1st opportunity to join our roster as custom dsigners, working with us on a contract by contract basis. Please email me if interested. deltamoon@nanoguys.com

Hey guys, it's been a long time. Unfortunately, I haven't been using my xara much lately, as I have, I guess, artheritis, or carpel tunnel, or something that requires me to do more than move the stupid mouse. I have, however, been checking in with you from time to time.

Anyway, we are in need of designers (cuz I am not very good anyway). After 15 years of subcontracting, we want to go out and write our own contracts. Rich, the genius in the group, is an accomplished programmer and can make a website sing; Me, well I just push paper around and try to get contract. A CPA by trade, I can do it pretty well. I do work on smaller accouting type contracts. While Rich is accustomed to working for Conglomerates, we have decided we will need to start out with smaller companies, and smaller companies need dazzeling websites. You guys are getting 1st opportunity to join our roster as custom dsigners, working with us on a contract by contract basis. Please email me if interested. deltamoon@nanoguys.com