Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I have tried everyting and the images still are not showing. I even added the extra line of text and that does not work.

<script>loc="images"</script>

I added at the beginning of below:

<script menumaker>document.write('<scr' + 'ipt src="images/testing_navbar.js">'+'</scr'+'ipt>');/*img src="images/testing-navbar.gif" moduleid="testing navbars (Project)\testing-navbar_off.xws"*/</script>

and it still did not work. What do I do now???
    When I added the additional text, I could not see them in IE. Can someone out there do a simple menu and send me the correct placement where the code should look like and test it in both Netscape and IE. I tried to no AVAIL>>>

I have tried everyting and the images still are not showing. I even added the extra line of text and that does not work.

<script>loc="images"</script>

I added at the beginning of below:

<script menumaker>document.write('<scr' + 'ipt src="images/testing_navbar.js">'+'</scr'+'ipt>');/*img src="images/testing-navbar.gif" moduleid="testing navbars (Project)\testing-navbar_off.xws"*/</script>

and it still did not work. What do I do now???
    When I added the additional text, I could not see them in IE. Can someone out there do a simple menu and send me the correct placement where the code should look like and test it in both Netscape and IE. I tried to no AVAIL>>>