Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

My sister-in-law and I both use PP9, we're really amatuers! When she imports a photo into CorelDraw9 and 'edit bitmap' then PP9 opens with the selected photo. She chooses the eraser tool and erases what she doesn't want out of the photo. (We're just starting to experiment with masks). Her background is transparent (the little grey/white checkerboard) but mine is white. I'm sure it's a setting somewhere (PP or CD) but can't figure it out. Any suggestions?

Thanks you so much

Marie
    IP

On the property bar go to object>create>background to turn the background into a layer for transparency. Sounds fun to have your sister-in-law to learn with.

Cheryl
    IP

Thanks again Cheryl. You're great!!!
    Marie
    IP

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheryl:
    On the property bar go to object>create>background to turn the background into a layer for transparency. Sounds fun to have your sister-in-law to learn with.

Cheryl<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    IP

Hi Popopolo,

I would me glad to help you. Just post your questions and I'll answer them if I can or point you in the direction of help if I know.

Cheryl
    IP