OK, you got my attention with this ship for sure... holy (another word goes here ), this looks great and the scene is fantastic.... Though it is not everyone who can produce such results with this little app, I gotta hand it to you C3de, you be one C3D master... yup, this be very cool... in fact you should post this on a big 3D forum somewhere, such as CGT or something... don't tell em which app was used, but instead keep em guessing... and after you get say ten or twenty reply's then lay the bomb shell down... hahaha, oh to be a observer of the folly which would ensue... infact post us a link to which thread you do this in because I want to watch all the fun OH man, too funny...

Great job [thumbs up]

After thought... before you post this on another board, if in fact you do, I would attempt to color it slightly more realistic, like a darker shade of grey etc... Maybe Gary Bouton could help with this type of thing, as he does have a knack for colors and renders... but yea man, totaly worth the effort just to see the responce...hahaha

[This message was edited by gidgit on August 13, 2003 at 23:25.]