Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hello!

I am opening a Espresso Bar/Cafe' and need a really good logo. Looking for someone who is a advanced Paint Shop Pro user to design my logo in vector format. I will promptly send a $100 usmo to the artist of my logo! Easy money :-) Anyone interested please contact me via e-mail for further details.

Thanks so much,

Thomas Stillwell
    cybertom@gateway.net
    IP

Hello!

I am opening a Espresso Bar/Cafe' and need a really good logo. Looking for someone who is a advanced Paint Shop Pro user to design my logo in vector format. I will promptly send a $100 usmo to the artist of my logo! Easy money :-) Anyone interested please contact me via e-mail for further details.

Thanks so much,

Thomas Stillwell
    cybertom@gateway.net
    IP

Send me the details and I will submit a logo. Just curious...why in "vector" format?

A3D
    <center>http://lightning.prohosting.com/~dhi...ics_circle.gif</center>nullA3DGRAPHICS@HOTMAIL.COM
    IP

I don't know but if you know about vectoring then why aren'y you creating your own imag/logo?

Something here just doesn't seem right.

Yeah, send/puy your info here, like a contest. The winner gets the hundred bucks! If you're on the up-and-up you'll make out better because you'll have more to choose from!

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    IP