Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Well i am here to leech some skills from you guy's so i thought i'd start by giving something to the forum.

If you've ever tried to colorize black and white images with photoshop or for that matter any graphics program you know it can be time consuming and the results are rarely satisfactory, especially skin tones

Well now you can save yourself hours with BlackMagic.

Blackmagic

I think you will be amazed at the simplicity of this program and yet the results are incredibly sophisticated

There is honestly NOTHING out there to compare with the performance of this software when it comes to colorizing black and white or even sepia images, i have been working on some pictures of my family and tried with photoshop but the results were poor, skin tones were a pain and the whole exercise just took far too long so i used Blackmagic and then finished off with photoshop, result !!! hours saved and even an amateur like me got decent results !!

Need to colorize a complex object like a carpet ? this could take days with photoshop, black magic will do it in minutes, even a child could use it to give results that a professional graphic artist would be proud of

All i need now is to master photoshop !!! that's were you guy's come in

Paul Selhi
    Free Online Training
    www.wanbridge.net

Well i am here to leech some skills from you guy's so i thought i'd start by giving something to the forum.

If you've ever tried to colorize black and white images with photoshop or for that matter any graphics program you know it can be time consuming and the results are rarely satisfactory, especially skin tones

Well now you can save yourself hours with BlackMagic.

Blackmagic

I think you will be amazed at the simplicity of this program and yet the results are incredibly sophisticated

There is honestly NOTHING out there to compare with the performance of this software when it comes to colorizing black and white or even sepia images, i have been working on some pictures of my family and tried with photoshop but the results were poor, skin tones were a pain and the whole exercise just took far too long so i used Blackmagic and then finished off with photoshop, result !!! hours saved and even an amateur like me got decent results !!

Need to colorize a complex object like a carpet ? this could take days with photoshop, black magic will do it in minutes, even a child could use it to give results that a professional graphic artist would be proud of

All i need now is to master photoshop !!! that's were you guy's come in

Paul Selhi
    Free Online Training
    www.wanbridge.net

Nothing we can't do with any imaging software that offers blending modes [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]