Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 60kb mindblower

Hey pHr33kAcHu (pffft, I copied and pasted dat one)
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Check this one out Brullwurfel [fr-028] . Hate to link it like this, but the target page is framed up without ancors.
    It's a nifty little player in the same cool coding. There's about a dozen tunes including the demo sountrack. On it there's a red button that'll output any track as a wave file. I like the sound of #11 BTW. I tried doing this knowing the file would be pretty big, turned out to be 53 megs total.
    Ok, having said all this,.. how can I get these tunes onto a CD my kid can listen to on a regular walkman? Anybody? TIA

There's quite a bit to see and hear at that place, lotsa fun to check it all out. Thanks for the link Gar. I'll check this out too.

Cheers,
    Wayne

maximum file size one can upload to TALKGRAPHICS?

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

It is 300k but please lets not all start doing that. It would be the death of the forums. On occassion it is probably ok. If it is an inline image, large postings should probably be in a new thread and have appropriate notice in the thread's subject line. (some participants have slowwww internet connections & pay by the minute -- besides being sorry for them we should try to be nice).

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

The theproduct.com website is now up (it was down a few days ago).
    The front page features "fr-019.poemtoahorse" which IMHO is much better than the older one Eric posted. Poemtoahorse is I think more artistic, and has a much better soundtrack. Check it out!

The site notes that their demos require directX 8 so it would seem they are creating a variation on the pure demos Jens wrote about. The .dll error some have experienced relates to not having directX 8. The info on the site about how they were made is interesting.

Stunning stuff! Do check out poemtoahorse.

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

Thanks, w, thi'sll be cool. Also, are you asking a question on how to burn normal Audio CD's? Or are you askign how to turn a CD into a cassette tape?

That demo W posted won't work on my AMD K6-2! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

I was skeptical but Norton AV doesn't see any problems :-)

I was still skeptical so I played it after disconnecting my internet wire. It still played.

Wow.

-Philip

-Very cool! I shut off my cable modem because I thought it was streaming something!

Pretty cool...though Klaus is NOT wrong. Your video card settings will control the antialiasing of the rendering. The exe provides the data, Windows and your video card provide the real-time rendering engine.

If it was its own rendering engine (besides from being a larger file), it would not be affected by your video card's Direct3D settings.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	antialiasing.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	14.2 KB 
ID:	1031