Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

... but it is worth saying again... VISIT David's paintings! - they are absolutely marvelous.

You should print a book with your paintings, David! How could it not be a smash hit?!

The Web site looks good - but the content makes it King...!

Risto

risto@ristoklint.com

Visit my web site!

Wonderful site David. It looks good and is very easy to navigate. I hope you'll let us know when more content is added.

Your paintings are marvellous.

Mickie

Ok ... thanks for the nice comments .... and I just finished it up for now (always stuff to add of course so is it ever finished) .... all the buttons should lead somewhere (hopefully to where they were intended [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] ). I just have to find some painting pics for 2000 as I had lost those in a hard drive problem a while back but some might be floating around on my old webspace at tripod. Also some from pre-1999 which I had someone scan from a book of photos back then. They are huge page sized bitmaps which I'll have to go through and select out single images ... more work [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

David K ... www.dkingdesign.com

I agree with all the above posted comments Dave, your worx are marvy... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

If you ever decide to launch an online art course please let me know.. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I somehow overlooked this thread!!!

Very hip and elegant design David.

And it loads so fast it makes one's head spin.

Well done.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<a href="http://www.gwpriester.com">
    www.gwpriester.com </a>

XaraXone

Thanks Gary ... even though I'm now speeding along on the cyber autobahn with a cable modem I still try to be considerate for the dial-uppers (I aim for 50 kB max size per page as an ideal ... although some of my thumbnail pages are a tad large I suppose but I did them that way for sake of simplicity with WE5's photoalbum tool). All in all I'm pleased with the new site compaired to the old bunch of separate sites even though some of those were neat. It's just better to have everything contained in an interface where everything is quickly reached.

David K ... www.dkingdesign.com

David,
    A super job with your site. Neat, celean-cut - effective and efficient. You may be rolling along in cyberspace but you're still rooted in art. Enjoyed the paintings. A lot of super work. Congrats, Neil