Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: msg for tad

hi tad

sorry I didn't reply to your recent message but I only pop in now and then. I recently left Xara after seven years working on "Camelot" and it's nice to be able to chat about it after being silenced by my contract for so long, especially as the team which really laid the foundations has finally dispersed to the four winds. I don't think Ican help you with your memory problem, alas - my only advice, if it's a printing problem ( I can't remember the details) is to go easy on the transaparency and perhaps try it out on a new printer.

Regards,

Justin

ps. don't believe everything you read in USENET [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    IP

hi tad

sorry I didn't reply to your recent message but I only pop in now and then. I recently left Xara after seven years working on "Camelot" and it's nice to be able to chat about it after being silenced by my contract for so long, especially as the team which really laid the foundations has finally dispersed to the four winds. I don't think Ican help you with your memory problem, alas - my only advice, if it's a printing problem ( I can't remember the details) is to go easy on the transaparency and perhaps try it out on a new printer.

Regards,

Justin

ps. don't believe everything you read in USENET [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    IP

Weren't you the one who coded the XaraCube?
    IP

No, that would've been someone else... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Gerry
    IP