Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Glass Interface Tutorial

Go ahead, click the buttons, you won't break them! Only 7 days until the secrets are revealed.

I can't believe I actually finished the tutorial early this month.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

Be It Even So Humble...

The Glass Interface Tutorial

Go ahead, click the buttons, you won't break them! Only 7 days until the secrets are revealed.

I can't believe I actually finished the tutorial early this month.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

Be It Even So Humble...

Hello Gary,

Very cool... Joel

Hi Gary,

Terrific looking interface!! You're right, even I couldn't break the buttons [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    Is it May first yet?? Can't wait to see how you made it. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Soquili [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Looks beautiful, and it is fun the way you can play with the buttons. I has got a very futurisic feel which I like. When I'd find this page whilst browsing, I'd shurely want to know more, and that is the intention.

I expect Gary must save a fortune on buying toilet paper each month, all he has to do is read replies to his posts on the Xara forum instead!!

Started working my way through you tutorials as a new Xara owner and I look forward to each one.

I’m very impressed with your insight and ability to explain techniques using this program. The wonderfully illustrated examples truly inspire. Thanks Gary!

Bob C.

I don't know if this is going to be interesting to anyone, but I'll post it just in case - this is certainly not to imply that Gary does anything BUT an awesome job with his tutorials...

I create training software for instructors and came across this while doing some research one day...

Qarbon - located at www.qarbon.com has a freeware program you download to create Xara-Movie type tutorials... you can show screenshots of the program, mouse moving, text instructions and audio too... you can download a freeware (banner ad) version of the software to create the tutorials - anyone with a browser can view them. I haven't downloaded it yet because it requires more computer horsepower than I currently have...

Thought you might find this interesting...

Robert
    Robert Steflik
    www.wfcentral.com
    ASUS Laptop / Windows 10 ---- Xara Designer Pro X11 ---- Xara owner since version 1.0

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

wfcentral - If Gary made a tutorial-movie like the ones on the xara cd would he have to speak in a nice British accent or would his Beverly Hills one be okay???

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> wfcentral - If Gary made a tutorial-movie like the ones on the xara cd would he have to speak in a nice British accent or would his Beverly Hills one be okay??? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

In all fairness, I grew up on the wrong side of the tracks in Beverly Hills and as such have the Beverly Hills equivilant to an East Ender's accent :-)

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

Be It Even So Humble...