Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

I love the train, agree about the blocks details, and love the GameBoy-like toy. This all looks & sounds good to me, nice work people. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I have my models prettymuch done now but i'll upload the images of them tomorrow ok? It's very late and i have to sneak into bed before the wife comes ina drags me there by my nads. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] hahaa j/k

Let's not lose momentum, folks.

Steve, you still out there, dude? I'd like to know what you're up to. I see you as an important player here and value your input. I hope you're still with us. Just key your mic a couple of times to let us know.

Ross-

I get your drift with the blocks. They shouldn't be too much trouble really. I'll try a couple today and post 'em later on. Nice sample, though.

I like the Playboy(?).

Any word from Jens on the robot centerpiece?

Mark, I've learned to wear a cup when I'm on the computer. It only makes sense, really... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] Looking foreward to your contribs.

W

Ok thought I would go back to my early childhood days for this one. It is an old Tin top. I did not have any reference materail when I modeled it, but since then I have found a linke to where they still sells these. http://www.timstoys.com/tops.htm

I think I came pretty close. With the right textures and decals this could be a pretty cool model.

--Randy
    ps (should we continue posting models here or should we have a Toy Box thread?)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Top.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	135.3 KB 
ID:	16085  

Nice top.

I agree with starting a strictly "inventory of toys" thread, as well. Your thoughts so far Gary?

Keep 'em coming folks.

W
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blocks.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	18.5 KB 
ID:	10750