Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Web Hosting

ConcordNet is offering a new package to any affiliates who want to passivley sell our packages.

Its Simple. All you have to do is signup at this website link, http://www.concordnet.com.au/affilsignup.htm and ConcordNet will pay you per signup that comes through your website. Earn up to $25.00AU per transaction by simply advertising us on your site.

Enquire with us now to make Cash!

The 1st spam post I've seen on this forum ...

I don't understand why people are spamming. I would never buy any service from a spammer! Would you? Besides, the prices are far too high. Setup fee? Ridiculous!

If you need hosting for you or your clients, there are much better and cheaper solutions, don't pay per account or join an affiliate program.

You can get 1 or 2 G of webspace and set up client domains as you like with all they need without paying anything in addition. You can give your clients a good service and save money. If you need more, you can get a dedicated server.

Here are 2 great reseller hosts (I don't belong to any of these companies, but I am a very happy client):

mchost

hostnexus

If you look around, you can find many more offers like that. Here you can get more information on good resellers and webhosts:

webhostingtalk

webhostdirectory

tophosts

Can we turn this spam into something useful?

I keep trying to find a host that meets my needs. Basically, I'd like to rent a bunch of server space -- say 200 megs -- and be allowed to divide that space up into as many sites as I want.

Say I buy the domains www.abc.com, www.xyz.com, and www.pdq.com.
    I want to be able to host them all from the same place, just in different subfolders.

Many places let me do this, but they want to charge me an additional $5 - $20 a month for each new domain. For that amount, they say they will give me more megs, but that's not what I want. I simply want to divide up my original megs into multiple sites.

I wouldn't object to a setup fee of $5 - $20 for each new domain, but a MONTHLY fee for each site (on top of my regular monthly fee) seems extreme.

Anyone know of a host like this?

--Marcus

Marcus Geduld
    { email me } { visit me }
    Marcus Geduld

Hello Marcus,

the 2 hosts I mentioned above let you do this, I started hosting with McHost 1 month ago, hostnexus also seems to be ok.

At McHost the smallest account is
    - 1 G
    - 12 G transfer
    - unlimited domains / POP3 / subdomains without any additional cost
    - etc.
    - currently 35 $ / month

They currently use Cpanel and Web Host Manager, but are developping their own control panel: virtualcp

Just have a look at their website, they've also got a great reseller forums.

Hope, that helps.

another Marcus

Thanks! I'll take a look.

Marcus Geduld
    Marcus Geduld