Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    On Earth for A Little While / With Christ for Eternity

Thankyou Valery! Your input suggestions have been incorporated as well as the bEETLE tire improvements.
    Awsome help everyone! Thanks for posting. I'm finially starting to feel good about the cart now.

Sometimes you see how to make improvements, other times you stop seeing & need the help of others.
    "Like a cool breeze on a hot day"
    ----------- _~o
    ----------- '\<,, "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep
    ><>____(_)/ (_) - in order to gain that which he cannot loose." JE

Hey Waldo,

no corrective ideas from this quarter. How about adding a winch on the front and a putter wrapped around the front brush guard...

How about some caddies under the tires...

Naw ... you just need a rack for "golf clubs" on the back ... and a little groundhog peeking out from behind the accelerator pedal

Seriously, the changes made all the difference ... nice work guys ... and great looking golf cart wW

Thanks Ed, everyones help has been much appreciated. I'll post one final image & remove the image above when I get to that fix unless any other obsevation are brought forth.

The back tire is going to show more tire face around the area where it intersects the furthest back tire. In this situation the dup of the front tire doesn't work. The way it is now the tire looks tapered along that bottom front edge. Appears to have camber & this isn't a Nascar... I got lazy by duping the front tire.

For now, I have a couple fires to put out, then I'll finish the cart. Thanks again ya'll!

Tire modified & attached. I think it's done now. Comments, Suggestions?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	golf_cart5.jpg 
Views:	356 
Size:	50.9 KB 
ID:	307  
    ----------- _~o

I thought I'd post this for anyone that might be interested.

The left image was exported to Photoshop as a CMYK Tif 300dpi. I created this actual size on a new Xara layer by duping it & changing all the colors to CMYK. 4 color design.

The right image is a digital photo of the printed shirt.
    The camera didn't get the contrast quite right but as you can see, the print is pretty close. There's some dot gain on the side of the cart & it's slightly darker. Anyone who's done t-shirt printing will tell you it's more an art to getting it right. There is & always will be things to learn in this field. No matter how many adjustments I make, shirts always print darker than I expect. 10% shading can get as dark as 25-35% depending on squeegie pressure or speed & the mesh/dot size that's used.

Overall I am 90% happy with the how it turned out. The customer was more than happy & very appreciative, which makes it all worth while in the end. As long as they are happy eh?

Thanks everyone for the assistance! Also a thankyou to MikeS for the image posting Photobucket tip. Works great!
    ----------- _~o

Looks great! Your welcome about the tip but really need to thank Maya (Crowhaven)thats where i found out about it.
    Mike
    see my photoblog http://kcmcomp.com

Thanks for passing it on Mike.S & to Crowhaven for letting us know!
    ----------- _~o