Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I am working on my masters degree in technical education and need some help from all of you.
    I have a survey on my web site at Corel Survey
    It concerns what kind of output users create with CorelDRAW. It is a short survey but all the questions have to be answered. I would appreciate all of you taking the survey. I have included a thank you gift when you complete the survey. It will be up for 90 days and I will post the results in the spring when I have my research finalized.
    Thanks in advance to all of you!
    Pat Gibson pkgibson@nucentrix.net
    Certified CorelDRAW Instructo
    PKGibson, Trainer
    Certified CorelDRAW
    Instructor
    www.sulfurcreek.com
    IP

I am working on my masters degree in technical education and need some help from all of you.
    I have a survey on my web site at Corel Survey
    It concerns what kind of output users create with CorelDRAW. It is a short survey but all the questions have to be answered. I would appreciate all of you taking the survey. I have included a thank you gift when you complete the survey. It will be up for 90 days and I will post the results in the spring when I have my research finalized.
    Thanks in advance to all of you!
    Pat Gibson pkgibson@nucentrix.net
    Certified CorelDRAW Instructo
    PKGibson, Trainer
    Certified CorelDRAW
    Instructor
    www.sulfurcreek.com
    IP

If you took my survey yesterday and downloaded the pdf file, Ziggy caught my major booboo. The decimal equivalent of 3/8 inch is .375 not .325 as I put in the last page of the document. I have corrected that error and there is a new pdf file on site.

Another point he raised was about using the HP printer and its PostScript emulator. It can create problems but if you tell the program to rasterize the pages, the file takes longer to print but you will get a correct image. I didn't put that in the new file because from personal experience, some customers have to have their hands held when they print a pdf and telling them to make changed in the way they print would cause more problems that it helped.

One of the problems of being a freelancer and working alone is you don't have someone to proof all you stuff.

Thanks again to all who are taking my survey.
    Pat Gibson
    PKGibson, Trainer
    Certified CorelDRAW
    Instructor
    www.sulfurcreek.com
    IP