Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi All!,
    In a Flash presentation I have 7 short Flash shockwave files (.swf) all of which are called from a main movie via the load movie command. Now can anybody tell me from where can I download a functional, true freeware ( NO hidden catch variety) which will enable me to make a single projector file. (because if I make a projector file form my base file, the .exe still asks for the individual swf’s during run-time, if they do not happen to be in the same folder as the .exe. I want to make this presentation easily distributable so it is a great help if it is just a single file…I know there are pay softwares for this, but any help for this impecunious designer?
    Thanks in advance,
    fructifly
    IP

Hi All!,
    In a Flash presentation I have 7 short Flash shockwave files (.swf) all of which are called from a main movie via the load movie command. Now can anybody tell me from where can I download a functional, true freeware ( NO hidden catch variety) which will enable me to make a single projector file. (because if I make a projector file form my base file, the .exe still asks for the individual swf’s during run-time, if they do not happen to be in the same folder as the .exe. I want to make this presentation easily distributable so it is a great help if it is just a single file…I know there are pay softwares for this, but any help for this impecunious designer?
    Thanks in advance,
    fructifly
    IP

um...why are you calling them in via load movie? why not just keep them as movie clips within the actual movie and load them as necessary? that way, when you make the projector, it's only one file with everything in it? personally, i don't like doing that, but it's a possibility for you.

hth,
    Deep (just a guy)
    <font face="arial" size="2">
    Pradeep Kumar Nair, B.Math
    Manager, Front-End Technologies
    http://www.bluespark.com
    </font>
    hth,
    Deep (just a guy)
    --
    Pradeep Kumar Nair, B.Math
    CTO
    9 Story Entertainment
    http://www.9story.com
    IP

thanks deep for the response...my net acess is a little complicated ...the reason I could not respond earlier (bad manners!)...I got your option..actually earlier I had it as different scenes in the same file...and that file was casuing that weird hanging problem ( 100% processor usage...soem endless loop or soemthing...I had posted you earlier on this...anyway I have downloaded a trial version of FlashJester's jugglor...
    thanks again,
    fructifly
    IP