Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: XARA 3D5

I started playing with XARA 3D5. I have very simple question. Can I give to lines of text two different animation style? I wants first line of my text to rotate and another line of text to swing.

I think is is now time to have PDF user manual for xara 3d a separate will all detail features.

shreeit

I started playing with XARA 3D5. I have very simple question. Can I give to lines of text two different animation style? I wants first line of my text to rotate and another line of text to swing.

I think is is now time to have PDF user manual for xara 3d a separate will all detail features.

shreeit

The answer to your question is no. It might be possible using page preaks to have different animation styles, but I don't think this is what your after. As a workaround, you could create each of the 2 elements seperatly and import them into XaraX to combine them and then re-export as a single animated gif.
    Egg
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

...as per suggestion above. On your second point, I noticed that you can purchase a boxed version, but wether this version has a manual I'm unsure.
    Egg
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

....If you just want the effect on a web page place one animation directly below another.
    Egg
    Egg

You mension exporting xara3d file in to xara x?
    How... I saw some threads about convering/using flash! I acnt figure out exporting file between xara3D and xara X

If you save an animation as an animated gif file, you can open XaraX the select the New Animation icon, which is next to the New Drawing icon. You can then import the animated gif into XaraX.
    Egg
    Egg

Egg:

Excuse my lack of knowledge, my problem is for both xara3d and XaraX adding second animation.
    when I pest new animation, previous one disappear.

Same issue in Xara3D, after page break when I enter 2nd animation, I can't get first one on same page.

shreeit

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Egg Bramhill:
    ...as per suggestion above. On your second point, I noticed that you can purchase a boxed version, but wether this version has a manual I'm unsure.
    Egg<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, it comes with a manual