Thank you for your timely reply. The first thing I did was copy and printed it out. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] I did and did not created my sig picture. I took 3 pictures and brought them together. I'm not an "ARTIST." I just understand balance.

Below are a couple more I did for the »ÂRF«. The first one is the main logo. This logo currently reflect three of the five game we play. I will be reworking it soon to include the other two games

The second one reflect a specific game. Ghost Recon.
Main Logo

Ghost Recon You will note that I use PNG format as I have found that I get a better resolution than JPEG.

Below is a link to a test page we are doing for my business site. If you go to it you will see that on the left where the pictures auto-scoll up were all done in Xara X. In the center you will see a number of small pictures. For this test we used screen shots from the game BattleZone. If you click on one of the picture it opens into a full size screen, and by clicking anywhere on that picture it closes. The idea is to take action pictures of all of the equipment. Four to the window.

Test page

Again much thanks for your reply. I have an idea and will post it here when finished. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]
Oldman

Was a lone wolf... Met the »ÂRF«. Now when
the game is done I stand alone no longer.

http://www.arf-platoon.org/Rayeimages/2.png