Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

There are great programs out there for creating awesome graphics; however, many of them are price prohibitive for 'starving' artists. I would love to hear of any inexpensive products and reviews on them. Here is one of my creations from Poser 4 to Bryce 5. It is called Chakras.

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chakra.jpg 
Views:	318 
Size:	105.9 KB 
ID:	16965  

There are great programs out there for creating awesome graphics; however, many of them are price prohibitive for 'starving' artists. I would love to hear of any inexpensive products and reviews on them. Here is one of my creations from Poser 4 to Bryce 5. It is called Chakras.

Thanks

It doesn't have all the advanced features of its sister (parent?) Carrara Studio, but 3D Basics has some neat atmospherics, spline modeling, keyframe animation of shaders and objects, cool metaballs and more. And VET export, in case you're into making avatars for Adobe Atmosphere.

http://www.eovia.com

Also imports a few formats so you can use it with Wings3d, Amapi 4.15 or other vertex modelers (the VM from Carrara Studio didn't make it into 3D Basics)

-Philip