<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>This has become a hopelessly entangled morass of ill-will and antagonism. I'm sorry for my contribution to this negativity <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Amen, Gary, wow.

I usually lurk here because it used to be a vital, active group that I enjoyed being a part of. Gary pops in here (and for those who may not know, Gary was and is a very talented, impassioned, caring man with alot to offer this group) to show an interesting app he found (I've used the Gimp and it's non-modal windows are not my cup of tea) and he gets this? Maybe his claims were a bit premature, but this man has written books on Photoshop. How many others can stand up and say that? IOW, he knows his image editing apps. Cut him a little slack, guys, let's be civil, huh?

Gary, nice example (your nephew) of the power of the Gimp. I couldn't have pulled it off, but that's a pretty seamless composite.

Gidgit, I'm at a loss for words. You're usually very upbeat and cheerful in your words; in this thread you've spit a bit of venom at an undeserving target.

Brett