Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: bitmap editor

Hi; I have been using Corel for years & have ver 10 which has been very kind to me..no bugs. However I love and prefer to use Phototshop 7 as my bitmap editor. Is there a guru out there that can tell how to change the bitmap default when in Corel from Photopaint to Photoshop? That is again, when working with-in Corel and I go to edit bitmap, Photoshop opens not Photopaint. Some-one thought that this could be done in the Corel ini codes but could not help me any further. Thanks

René Wall, Australia
    bcgraphics@bigpond.com

Hi; I have been using Corel for years & have ver 10 which has been very kind to me..no bugs. However I love and prefer to use Phototshop 7 as my bitmap editor. Is there a guru out there that can tell how to change the bitmap default when in Corel from Photopaint to Photoshop? That is again, when working with-in Corel and I go to edit bitmap, Photoshop opens not Photopaint. Some-one thought that this could be done in the Corel ini codes but could not help me any further. Thanks

René Wall, Australia
    bcgraphics@bigpond.com

You might try locating the file type in Explorer, and shift right click on it. You should see a open with selection. This can be used to change the association. Or, look at my computer tools floder options and file types. Rich

I'd be curious to get your feedback on Dogwaffle.

www.squirreldome.com

mirror download of freebie v1.11b at thebest3d.com/dogwaffle.com and freewareweb.com to name a few.

-Philip