Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hi folks...

Just thought i'd make sure all of you were familiar with this little powerhouse of a program i discovered a while ago. It's called "Infinity Textures" - 'I-Tex' for short. A seamless texture designer/creator - with 3D capabilities.

In one word?... Incredible.
    In two words?... Simply incredible.

A very slight learning curve, but hey... if *i* can learn the interface, anyone can! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Note: it also has a "Simple Witch" auto-generator. Generates seamless textures using user specified settings, and in a 'random' fashion. Very cool!

Check it out: http://www.i-tex.de/

It's currently shareware, and it's only $35.** USD to register.
    Checkout his "Downloads" page for this and other things he has. And if you want to see a wide variety of what the program can do, download his texture 'sample packs'. I think you'll be surprised. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Onward'n'Upward!
    Mark...

hey...

if anyone has any questions about this program after trying it, feel free to ask me. I'm not an expert with it, yet, but i'm fairly familiar with what it can do.

Take care,
    Mark...

I just downloaded it, but didn't install it yet. I'm always interested to see what a new app can do. Hope it is better than Corel Texture. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

...trust me! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Hare hare Photoshop
    Hare hare Infinity Textures
    Hare hare etcetera

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

At that time I liked it already! But I am impressed by its nice evolution. I have placed a post into XaraX forum because that can be a marvellous texturing companion for XaraX. I didn't try if it exports some alpha or not but its .png export works well.

Thank you,

ivan

If you have any questions about it Erik, i'll try and help if i can.

Ya Ivan, i agree. I really think he's got a great program "in development". Can't wait to try the new version - when he gets it done.

This is probably the most addictive software I know. It compensates for the desillusion that Artmatic does not, and will not be available for PC.
    Simply incredible.

Ya, it's great isn't it!?

I find it to be a limitless resource for texture creation/manipulation.

Just so you know also... you can as well load a normal image/photo into it and use that as a base for a texture. Try it! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Mark...

I find it so unbelievable.
    And further: if you think what Terrazzo can and costs, and you compare with the kaleidoscopic tiling possibilities of I-Tex, you're simply baffled.
    In the upcoming version 2("pro"), you will be able to create landscapes like in Terragen, etc.
    He's just come back from his obligatory Army waste of time, so he must be some 22 years old. Just imagine....