Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ya i know Erik, just think how he'll progress when he's got more time. I was pretty impressed with his 3D landscape idea. And v2 looks much better too.

Should be great! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Sweet program, I just spent the last hour toying with it. I'm sure it will come in much use for my 3D programs! That does look like a nice 3D Landscape program coming up too. However, I don't think it will be able to hold a candle to Terragen! It's animation effects look better than terragen though.

Steve Newport
    Steve Newport

-www.SteveNewport.com-

It's very easy too to get "lost" in I-Tex and end up losing a few hours just tinkering around with all the many settings and filters.

I always try now not to just 'play' with I-Tex. Because i'll usually end up with serveral meg of textures that i have no specific use for, but can't bring myself to just erase after i create them. Hahahaa! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    And then, i'll usually save at least 3 versions of the ones i like most. Doh! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

I'm not thinking of using I-Tex for any type of animation. I have more than a few other apps for that stuff. But it's nice to see the author thinking about those kinds of includes in his program; especially at such an early stage of it's growth.