Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi. I am attending a school to learn web design and I feel that Photoshop is such an intensive program I couldn't possibly learn everything that it has to offer. I been hearing a lot about Photoshop actions and style. I visited a few site that offer actions, but only found a handful that offer styles. Does anyone know of anywhere I can get some of these styles? And do employers look down on you if you use the actions and style since you are not creating the images yourself?Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    IP

Hi. I am attending a school to learn web design and I feel that Photoshop is such an intensive program I couldn't possibly learn everything that it has to offer. I been hearing a lot about Photoshop actions and style. I visited a few site that offer actions, but only found a handful that offer styles. Does anyone know of anywhere I can get some of these styles? And do employers look down on you if you use the actions and style since you are not creating the images yourself?Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    IP

Don't forget that these guys also browse the Web and most Styles are easily recognisable.
    In the Help files you can find a lot about making your own styles, and if you're stuck, you will probably find someone here to help you out.

If you don't work against time, time often works for you.
    IP

http://www.actionfx.com/index2.shtml

and

http://www.actionxchange.com/browse.cfm

Here's a few that I use. As for me I'm a PS Tech. It's part of my job to create actions. To use in batching of mass numbers of images. I guess it depends on what the employer would require of you
    IP

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

The page cannot be displayed

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Open the www.actionxchange.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
    Click the Back button to try another link
    IP