Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Green Turtle

A turtle I drew in Xara X, and exported to AI format. Then opened the file in Expression to apply several reflection maps. Rich
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gturtle.jpg 
Views:	223 
Size:	26.3 KB 
ID:	63  

A turtle I drew in Xara X, and exported to AI format. Then opened the file in Expression to apply several reflection maps. Rich

I have made a few dragon drawings. I have been photographing the dragonflys so I could see how they are constructed. I was looking to get good views of the wings to make wing drawings, too. A few other bugs got mixed in as well. I wanted wings drawings that had the look of the wing structure, and not just single line drawings.

In Experession, I can only apply reflections maps to an object with a limited number of nodes. I have not discovered what that number is, but if the embossing doesn't work, I know the problem. The wing cells themselves are not a problem. The fly wings matrix was fine because of the limited number of nodes.

I have been going through my files, and sorting drawings. I need to organize these into categories.

Rich