Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Gear ?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Klaus Nordby:
    Very funny, Grant! Did you make that?

K
    http://www.xaraxone.com/FeaturedArt/kn/
    http://www.klausnordby.com/xara
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I've had that in my bookmarks for a few years. Comes in handy every once in a while.

Ich bin ein New Yorker
    "If you can do good, you should."
    W.K. Clark

...and for you poor panicked souls out there.

Alt-F4

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Push Me is a freaky thingy!!!

I knew it was a joke, but then I couldn't just hit the escape key, so I was "pushed" to bring the task manager up to close that window!! ICK!!

Not freaked out at all, no, not me........well maybe for a nanosecond I was!!!!!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

3 Company, huh?? How about I Love Lucy, much funnier, IMHO!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Richard [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

"I knew it was a joke, but then I couldn't just hit the escape key, so I was "pushed" to bring the task manager up to close that window!! ICK!!"

I was using Opera and the window didn't take over the whole screen so I didn't know what you menat. I tried it in IE and yeah it takes over the whole screen

Gee, someone could make a page taht looked like a blue screen error but make the text really bizzare ... might be fun ... it could read like

"You bloody moron , you've done it again haven't you. Another bluescreen" ... blah blah etc, etc ...... I might give that a try [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img].

David K ... www.dkingdesign.com