Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

well thank you all for all the help you have offered me .. I am still experiencing a few problems with the tables and my nav bar... but you have got me on the right track,..,,,

and well... I all ways like things bigger and better, never settling...

Many websites I have noticed, have their top and sides seperate with a scroll bar, and then have a regular screen with text in the middle. .. some even have a different site on their page with their nav bar and logos around it...

I was just wondering how I would go about doing this....
    IP

well thank you all for all the help you have offered me .. I am still experiencing a few problems with the tables and my nav bar... but you have got me on the right track,..,,,

and well... I all ways like things bigger and better, never settling...

Many websites I have noticed, have their top and sides seperate with a scroll bar, and then have a regular screen with text in the middle. .. some even have a different site on their page with their nav bar and logos around it...

I was just wondering how I would go about doing this....
    IP

Hi Dan ...

These are "framed" pages ... or sites that use frames. Basically, your main page uses HTML code to divide the content up into multiple html pages. Read about frames here : http://www.webreference.com/authorin...ml/frames.html

A nice little blurb on Frames 101 and their pros and cons: http://www.rootsolutions.com/web/frames.html

cfn ... Jen
    Jen Worden
    Web Developer
    www.meadoworks.com
    cfn ... Jen

Jen Worden
    Web Developer
    www.meadoworks.com
    IP