Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Gang, I thought I remembered seeing an option somewhere that allows one to select an object with no fill by clicking on the non-filled area. The way I have to do this now is by selecting the outline. Anyone know of a way?

.joroho.
    Wise men still seek Him.

Gang, I thought I remembered seeing an option somewhere that allows one to select an object with no fill by clicking on the non-filled area. The way I have to do this now is by selecting the outline. Anyone know of a way?

.joroho.
    Wise men still seek Him.

Hi joroho

I don't know of any documentation on this but, you can use the Tab key to cycle through your objects til you get to it. No, not practical with a hundred or more objects, but .. it's a way.

Corel had what I found to be a nice option to choose wheather to "treat objects as filled" or not too. I didn't scour the help file on this one, so my answer might not be a definitive one.

Regards, Wayne

Wayne, I suspect I was thinking of CD9 when I mentioned seeing an option because I opened up my copy of CD9 afterwards and there saw the option to "Treat all objects as filled". Kind of a handy feature for me.

.joroho.
    Wise men still seek Him.

BUT:

while trying out all possible (and impossible keys on my keyboard) I found something that you probably all know...

above the DELETE key is an INSERT key, and this pastes the content of the clipboard. An alternative for CTRL+V when you have a drink in one hand... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Now that you found another key: what are you going to play?

If you don't work against time, time often works for you.