Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Watch Out...

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

If that's what snus is I don't want any! Nothing that smells like cat pee is going in my mouth! You Swedes are gross! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Now fermented herring sounds good to my Maritimer ears - so long as it isn't like that rotten shark flesh the Icelanders eat. They're gross too! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

Well, the "sour" herring is "rotten" herring...

The fish only come in cans, which due to fermentation expands and comes under pressure. Therefore, the cans have to be opened under water or fermented herrring juice will spray all over the place.

It can also only be eaten outdoors or your house will smell like the city dump for a year.. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

This stuff is really an acquired taste... still sound good to your Maritime ears? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Risto

Nice clock but if you really hate the actual clock, I think the addition of a mallet and broken glass and springs popping out would be a nice addition to give the clock the proper "sentiment" [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

David King
    www.dkingdesign.com