Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Mark,

I think we just need to make some models. Let everyone do what they want. If most people are like me, they can use the practice even if we do not use the model.

If we end up with two beds, toyboxes, dressers etc.. then we can bring it to a vote to which one would fit the scene overall.

--Randy

UR right Randy. This project has taught me a couple of things so far.

I'm doing a toy trunk and bookshelf... but don't let that stop anyone else from doing something simlar.

W

Heres my bed,I tried to keep it basic in keeping with a 9-12 year olds bed room.

Stu.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Childs-bed.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	64.4 KB 
ID:	15077  

Looks good Stu! Remember to send all models to jens site when finished. I still have a couple more to upload.

If you don't have the password and site address yet make sure you check out Gary's post under "W" Wayne's last post (the one with the coffee cup)

--Randy

My first skateboard (in 1965) was just that! A two x Four with a metal roller skate pulled apart and one half nailed to the front and the other half to the back. All the sb's that were on the market then (that I can remember) were strickly wooden.

FOR ANOTHER PROJECT/THEME perhaps there could be a "time warp" theme. A boy's bedroom which has been occupied by brothers of a large family. Imagine a closet with two or three old skateboard models heaped atop each other. The top a chest-of-drawers with a pile of old electronic toys (game boys or whatever). A old monitor on a junky desk displaying a pong game. Some Revelle plastic model-cars. An model of an old Folker, a B52 bompber, etc., hanging from a threads from the ceiling and a Stealth model airplane in the process of being assembled on the desktop. The obligatory model sailing ship (I and my dad assembled the Cutty Sark). The invisible V-8 engine. Blah, Blah, ..... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]