Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Using free hand tool, I have a trackball mouse it is very difficult to draw a straight line with it. Is there another type of mouse I could get, or would the Wacom Tablet be compatable with XaraX? So far I like this program am seriously wanting to purchase still learning. I am using Xara3D, Webstyle they are great!!!!!! Just need a good mouse to draw. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img] smidro@mindspring.com

Using free hand tool, I have a trackball mouse it is very difficult to draw a straight line with it. Is there another type of mouse I could get, or would the Wacom Tablet be compatable with XaraX? So far I like this program am seriously wanting to purchase still learning. I am using Xara3D, Webstyle they are great!!!!!! Just need a good mouse to draw. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img] smidro@mindspring.com

Get a Wacom Tablet. I have never been able to draw a straight line (still cant) but for drawing in the premier drawing program X, the wacom is the way to go. I've just bought an Intuos 6x8 which is the third tablet in the last three years I've bought. An artzII first, which made xara 1-2 a joy to work in, an intuos which made my current day job a joy to work at (with X of course) and another USB intuos to make my thinkpad a joy to use. (Wacom+Xara)=joy club. Yes?

Q.
    http://www.Qdesign.co.nz