Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dragon wip

Hi gidgit and thanks [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Yes it is Cinema 4d,and I am almost all tweaked out too [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] .I feel like I have this repeating voice in my head saying "Must destroy triangles,must destroy triangles"....hahahaaa [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] I need to plan my meshs a bit more carefully when welding objects together I think [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Almost onto the texturing [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] ......my favorite part...

Stu.

Got sick of pushing and pulling points and decided to try a texture while having a break [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Stu.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dragon-.jpg 
Views:	267 
Size:	95.7 KB 
ID:	12420  

Hahahahaa the version above looks like a vinyl lounge chair [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I have my bump finished and the color map just about completed,then onto the wings [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Stu.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dragon_wip.jpg 
Views:	227 
Size:	122.3 KB 
ID:	12529  

Looks better, but the way the texture stripes flow up the legs just looks wrong to me. You might try a different projection.

--Randy

Hey Stu!?
    Project is looking great man, keep at 'er!

You might want to take the advice you give me a lot here too man... add some NOISE to that texture! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

"The lessons to be learned, are found along the path of your journey, not at your final destination. That is only where you will rest, between lessons"

Good tip Mark I obviously blurred out the noise too much [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] .......thanks [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Stu.