Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Dear Xara Friends,
    I am an architect and have graphic design as a side hobby. I liked Xara software from day one and decided to have it my best software beside Corel and Photoshop.
    I made few Logos with Xara at the beginning, then I decided to work with it in a complicated presentation for an architectural project. The result was amazing and I succeeded to finish the project in a very short time relatively.
    I thought of sharing the project files in order to view the possibilities of this amazing software.
    Best regards,
    T A Hadi
    Architect
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ele_2.jpg 
Views:	280 
Size:	29.8 KB 
ID:	14181  

Dear Xara Friends,
    I am an architect and have graphic design as a side hobby. I liked Xara software from day one and decided to have it my best software beside Corel and Photoshop.
    I made few Logos with Xara at the beginning, then I decided to work with it in a complicated presentation for an architectural project. The result was amazing and I succeeded to finish the project in a very short time relatively.
    I thought of sharing the project files in order to view the possibilities of this amazing software.
    Best regards,
    T A Hadi
    Architect