Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Looks like my camera has decided to retire giving me more time to try additional effects. I used a couple of different brushes in Painter, and liked the watercolor the best. Rich
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	40060HB1.jpg 
Views:	269 
Size:	62.4 KB 
ID:	716  

Very nice Rich. I like!

Thanks John,

A before and after image. I filled the image back into the object and used feathering. So, this is a combination of X1, PSCS and Painter IX.

I had my camera in a vacuum jar yesterday to see if I could remove the apparent moisture clouding the lense. I tried a few shots yesterday, but didn't get any saved file.

Grafixman,

I have about five folders of butterflys and dragons. A folder is about 650 MB, and contains about 1200 images. There are a lot of images too small to be of any use, but there are still plenty left.

Rich

Name:	B4After.jpg 
Views:	235 
Size:	38.5 KB 
ID:	9688  

Hi Rich,

Go and buy yourself a bag or two of desicant, and toss your camera and the bags together in a warm (not hot place) for a day or two. The warmth should evaporate the water and the desicate should absorb the moisture. Dod not bake it in an oven or in the microwave. Putting it over a heat vent should work fine. Or maybe under a desk lamp. (do not put it over the light bulb. That is an easy bake oven!) If the water can get in the water can get out. Desicate is the stuff in those little packages you get with electronics...

WE used to have to bake the indicators in an oven at about 100 degrees for 24 hours, when I was in the AF.

Looks like the vacuum jar helped. The lense fogging is gone and the display is active again. I just took a test shot to see if the camera still works. I have desicant in the oven and will put the camera in the vacuum jar with the desicant tonight. Rich

Name:	camera9288.jpg 
Views:	205 
Size:	34.2 KB 
ID:	5861  

I have been trying to use some of the not so good images. I painted this one with a blender brush, and then used a few filters. Rich

Name:	Brush.jpg 
Views:	214 
Size:	73.8 KB 
ID:	8117  

hi Rich,

the flowers and the flutterby look great! the flowers look like a really classy photo. The flutterby looks like a painting.

you need to enlarge some of these and do some prints. You will have no problem finding some little ole biddy to fork out a couple bucks per print.

Nice effect on the Butterfly Rich http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/cool.gif

John,

These are a few of the smaller images that I increased the file size. Just makes them bigger, not better. So, I thought smoothing the images in Painter was a good idea. I think the plugin was a PS 5.5 used from Xara X1.

Ed,

Another small image I liked, but too small. I increaded the file size and cloned it in Painter. Then blended layers. I had to edit the object since I had included a branch that made the image look off.

Rich

Name:	38WD2.jpg 
Views:	191 
Size:	19.6 KB 
ID:	6314  

Love the color scheme on this one.