Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

I hope you all had a good weekend. Mine was busy as usual =) I have to agree with Gary that I am going to have one heck of a time deciding which of these is the winner. Everyone has put much more work into this than I had expected, with great results. This Friday is the last day, then I will begin the arduous task of sorting through all of these. Thank you, and thank you to everyone for pitching in.

Have a great day,

Shane Edwards
    A.G. Miller Studios
    IP

Well, it's been a week today, and posts seem to be falling off a bit, so if noone has any arguements then I will go ahead and review the posts I've already had tonight, and try to have a winner for you by tomorrow morning.. You all have done some incredible work, and I thank each one of you for helping me out with this.. If anyone was working on any other logos and would prefer me to wait then please just let me know and I would be glad to.

Thanks and have a great evening,

Shane Edwards
    A.G. Miller Studio
    IP

Good Morning again to everyone. First I would like to say that I am impressed by how friendly and helpful everyone has been here on this site. If I had the money and the time, I would give you all $50 and thank all of you personally for helping a guy out. Unfortunately I'm not worth millions (yet =P) so I had to choose a winner. My partner, my family, and everyone else I could invite over, gathered around my computer last night to decide a winner. It was very close between about 5 different posts. In the end, however, it came down to just one.

We've decided to go with a post by alexbozhenov.

Everyone agreed that this suites our style of business and will be memorable to our targeted group the best. It was a very tough decision though, and we want to thank everyone for their support. Now I realize some of you live in california or farther, so I apologize if this is of no use to you. When we move in to our new studio within the next few months, those of you who posted a logo will recieve an E-mail from me directly with a coupon for a free package from our studio. ($40 Value) I will need your E-mails, so if you are interested in this (or think you may be able to use it) send an E-mail to Edwa5823@bellsouth.net. Just include your name here on this board and we will send out the coupons as soon as possible.

Once again thank you all very much, and God bless,

Shane Edwards
    A.G. Miller Studi
    IP

Shane

Glad you have found the perfect logo and all of us have had a much needed challenge (things have been much too quiet around here).

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Now I realize some of you live in california or farther, so I apologize if this is of no use to you. When we move in to our new studio within the next few months, those of you who posted a logo will recieve an E-mail from me directly with a coupon for a free package from our studio. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Perhaps you could fly the winner Alex out for a portait sitting. He lives in Russia :-)

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<a href="http://www.gwpriester.com">
    www.gwpriester.com </a>

<a href="http://www.xaraxone.com">
    The Xara Xone </a>

IP

It certainly wasn't as challenging for most of you as it would have been for me.. You all can do some amazing things with Xara.. I may have to try my hand at some actual schooling for art one of these days.. Right now I am still perfecting my stick figures freehand..

My partner suggested that I make an offer (jokingly of course) for $50 for the best web site..... The hospitality would probably end at that point though..

Shane Edwards
    A.G. Miller Studios
    IP

Nice choice for the Logo.

Good luck with your BIZ.

IP

I agree.....nice choice. It certainly stood out for me.
    Best Wishes for your new business.
    dafipp
    IP

Very nice choice, Shane.

Great work Alex.

Soquili
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update
    IP

And many thanks to all you guys! :-)

Alex

===============
    alexander

email

ALBO Design
    Lead designer,
    MichelMour LLC
    IP

Cool graphics!(otchen krasivy logotjap, molodetz!)

Xander
    IP