Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

hiii, my problem is that i cant see my photos in my web. i dont know why!!! in my browser dont see them!!! i have tried somethings but i cant!! if you want i can put a example!!

i think that the problem is javascripts but i dont know that i have to do

have i that do some special??

help meeeeeeeeeee pleaseeee!!!

byeeee

Even though jpeg 2000 has been much praised it is not supported and if you saved your pictures in this format, you need to resave in a format that the web will recognize.

Also if you have put all your pictures in an images folder which is the standard thing to do, you might check to see if that folder is in the right directory, or if it is empty, there you are.

Before uploading, I check in all the free browsers I can download to be sure my code is correct and functional.

The best one for seeing if there is a problem in your code is Netscape 4.0 whichi is so entirely picky you cannot believe it. However that is good, because you end up with knowing just how to write code and make it work then in all browsers.

I'd suggest lose the Java script until you have figured out the problem and make a more standard menu.

Try Dynamic Drive, there may be some answers there too. wwww.dynamicdrive.com
    Every day's a new day, "draw" on what you've learned.

Sally M. Bode