Several readers have written to me offering to write a letter to EyeWire in support of the XaraXone and other content areas on i/us.

I thought that maybe instead of writing here a letter, there a letter, it might be more effective (and appropriate), to use this forum to tell EyeWire.com (owned by Getty Inc.) what we think about their decision to eliminate the i/us content areas—and for that matter, probably the entire i/us site).

So, if you feel as passionately about this as I do, add your letter to this thread. Let is all hang out as we used to say back in the `60s. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Maybe if we get a few hundred messages, we can smack somebody at Getty, Inc. upside the head and let them know that we want these content areas and we also buy products related to these content areas. And if these content areas are taken away because they only cost money and don't return a profit, maybe we'll take our business elsewhere. This seems to be the only language these people understand.

Hey, it's worth a try.

Gary
Content Provider and Conference Host
for the past five years.

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

Be It Every So Humble...