Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Lighting study

This was more of a lighting study than anything.

Let me know if I am starting to clog up the threads as well [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Stu.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ancient_weapon_.jpg 
Views:	207 
Size:	84.7 KB 
ID:	16171  

This was more of a lighting study than anything.

Let me know if I am starting to clog up the threads as well [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Stu.

This one has a bit more drama to it.I thought the first one looked a bit boring [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Stu.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ancient_relic_.jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	79.0 KB 
ID:	10379  

Keep them coming I enjoy looking at other peoples work.

May I make a small suggestion. The visible light coming from window on the left, the cone of the light needs to be wider. It looks like you have the light sitting right in the window. It should be placed behind the window so the the incoming light fills the window opening.

--Randy

Ya you are spot on about that light Randy,it didnt actually look that bad until I saved a jpeg and messed around with the levels.Come to think of it,it doesnt look like it is centerd outside the window either,and I might pull its width in a bit too.

I am trying to make an Egyptian type temple at the moment and the veiwer is inside with huge walls all around but I am beginning think I may have bitten off more that I can chew [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Feel free to make any comments whatsoever on any of my work Randy [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Constructive criticizm is excellent for helping you to learn and improve I find.

Stu.