Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hello all! This is my first attempt at any kind of graphic design/artwork/corpus delicti. I downloaded the free trial version of XaraX to see if I had it in me, talent that is. You be the judge(s). Creating most of this was simply trial and error since I didn't have the patience to sit and read all of the instructions and tips. Anyhow, my demo time is over but I am seriously considering buying the goods, it was fun and fairly easy, but there is obviously alot for a novice Monster to learn. So, thanks to all at XaraX for the free test run and lets here what the angry mobs of blood thirsty, fire wielding towns-folk have to say.
    Thanks,
    Monster_e2u. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cosmic_cataclysm.jpg 
Views:	415 
Size:	29.4 KB 
ID:	7124  

Hello all! This is my first attempt at any kind of graphic design/artwork/corpus delicti. I downloaded the free trial version of XaraX to see if I had it in me, talent that is. You be the judge(s). Creating most of this was simply trial and error since I didn't have the patience to sit and read all of the instructions and tips. Anyhow, my demo time is over but I am seriously considering buying the goods, it was fun and fairly easy, but there is obviously alot for a novice Monster to learn. So, thanks to all at XaraX for the free test run and lets here what the angry mobs of blood thirsty, fire wielding towns-folk have to say.
    Thanks,
    Monster_e2u. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Well look how much fun you have had. And you did a great job too. I think you should buy Xara X. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    Bruce
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Happiness is free for the taking, Please take some for yourself
    Artist For Hire

andalucía · españa and lower saxony · germany

Monster,

grab it. The sooner the better. It's the ultimate tool and it looks like you are a creative mind. It'll be an explosive cocktail !

jens
    --------------------//--
    We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.
    --------------------//--

If you can have so much fun and create a great image like that...go out and by the product. It's not going to break your bank and we can all look forward to more great images from yourself.
    Egg
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Love your lazers.....(or whatever they are)....
    Buy the program. Hey, I am going to buy the silly thing (next payday) and I am not even an artist...but I think one day I might find a hidden talent within me. I hear all these stories about people who finally developed some kind of artistic talent when they got old, so I am waiting.

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

http://www.deltamoon.addr.com/ashley.jpg

- it's a really great image. You'll have loads of fun with Xara, despite the sleepless nights and wasted days! Also, you'll be part of a great community. Good luck, Penny

Looks like you've already talked yourself into a small purchase, eh?

I think your image is way cool, but not all that monsterous, do you think? I was hoping to see demons and all that scarry stuff :-)

Maybe for your next image?

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

Be It Rarely So Humble...

Hey!, thanks for all the great comments everyone it appears you all have helped sell another version of XaraX. And to Penny O' Rorke you hit the nail on the head with the,"sleepless nights-wasted days", reply. I did spend many hours adhered to my desk learning and experimenting with this program, but hopefully I will not require an XaraX intervention program or the much anticipated XaraX arm patch.
    Mounds of Monster Gratitude! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]